Vancouver Coastal Health
Vancouver Coastal Health Employee Review

Some great staff and coworkers. Management not so much.

1 November 2020
I worked for Vancouver coastal for 35 yrs. Management comes and goes. Many long time management were treated poorly as well as.On a positive note there was much more atonomy for staff nurses to go about their work with out being followed by superiors micromanaging. Senior staff are often treated poorly and many retired early as a result. Working with some fantastic staff made things better.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Excellent co workers
Cons
Chronic fatigue and turnover. Of staff
8 January 2019
Same role
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) - 601 West Broadway, Vancouver, Britsh Columbia
worked Full scope as a Licensed Practical Nurse, excellent place to work in different settings such as: nursing home, assisting living, rehabilitation
16 December 2016
Same role
LPN (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
I used to loved working there cuz they have many department to work and to choose from such as geriatrics, assisting living, rehabilitation, assisting.
Pros
superv
Cons
12 March 2021
Same location
Medical Imaging Billing Clerk (Current Employee) - North Vancouver, BC
Has thus far been a rewarding choice to work for Vancouver Coastal Health, not only have I learned a lot I find the work load to be reasonable as well. We have a great team with positive attitudes and there proves to be opportunities to educate ourselves every day.
Pros
The hours of my position are a perfect fit to my schedule.
  1. Some great staff and coworkers. Management not so much.