Vancouver Coastal Health
Vancouver Coastal Health Employee Review

productive

8 July 2017
All employees makes the place of work more enjoyable . Vancouver Coastal Health has good management good work culture.The place where I am working have good environment. I learned to be compassionate with every body.and team work culture is there.all employees working there are helping hands to each other.I did not have hard time while working there.
5.0Job security/advancement
2 May 2020
Same role
Community Support Worker (Former Employee) - Richmond, BC
Good but could have been better. Not enough hours. But they keep hiring. No benefits until you're regular but goodluck getting that regular job. Im just there for the money I guess. I need to survive.
25 July 2018
Same roleSame location
COMMUNITY SUPPORT WORKER RCA (Former Employee) - N.Vancouver
I loved working for VCH, love the community support supervisors all way willing to help. and always asking about how the worker is feeling with any new client.
22 April 2021
Same location
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Managers don't care about how badly the budget cuts effect their employees. Since I started, they have added many more responsibilities on to my job role without appreciation or compensation. Their attitude towards employees is that we are disposable and that we are expected to comply without having any say in what is an appropriate and reasonable amount of work. Many people end up with injuries because there is not enough time to do things properly. Everything is rushed to try and finish the work that multiple people should be handling.
Pros
job security
Cons
extremely stressful