Vancouver Coastal Health
Vancouver Coastal Health Employee Review

Productive ans have a good experience working for vancouver coastal health

18 February 2020
Good experience ,working with residents at facilities ,and learn how to work as a team to solve the problems,very good and , friendly atmosphere ,share our experience with co worker,
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Share our experience with others
31 October 2019
Same roleSame location
Radiology Support Aide (Current Employee) - Surrey, BC , Vancouver BC
Too much work, demanding Staff cooperative, still tiring at the end of each shift. Work environment is good Benefits are good At times ,less staff to handle patient volume.
4 October 2019
Same role
Care Aide (Current Employee) - North Vancouver, BC
Working in vch is a good place to work and right place to work. Had a good benifits. The facility that i worked right now is a bit far from my home base but so far i like my facility.
22 April 2021
Same location
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Managers don't care about how badly the budget cuts effect their employees. Since I started, they have added many more responsibilities on to my job role without appreciation or compensation. Their attitude towards employees is that we are disposable and that we are expected to comply without having any say in what is an appropriate and reasonable amount of work. Many people end up with injuries because there is not enough time to do things properly. Everything is rushed to try and finish the work that multiple people should be handling.
Pros
job security
Cons
extremely stressful
  1. Productive ans have a good experience working for vancouver coastal health