Vancouver Coastal Health
View all Vancouver Coastal Health reviews

Vancouver Coastal Health

Vancouver Coastal Health Employee Review

Not good for someone who wants job security.

Don't become their employee if you have a disability or get sick often because they will find any way to fire you. They will persecute you and interrogate you on your illness. Then they will fire you instead of supporting you to go on disability. Work for someone else!!!

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Terrible management and educators

Managers don't care about how badly the budget cuts effect their employees. Since I started, they have added many more responsibilities on to my job role without appreciation or compensation. Their attitude towards employees is that we are disposable and that we are expected to comply without having any say in what is an appropriate and reasonable amount of work. Many people end up with injuries because there is not enough time to do things properly. Everything is rushed to try and finish the work that multiple people should be handling.

Pros

job security

Cons

extremely stressful
Same roleSame location

Do not work on ortho/trauma

It is so mismanaged on T7 and management is extremely toxic and unsupportive. The patients are acute but that is pretty much the same everywhere. The manager often discredits your feelings and make you feel bad about yourself. do not work here if you can avoid it.
Same location

Great work environment

Absolutely fabulous place to work. Even though I was on a temporary contract I was fully supported in my role by management. Great opportunities for learning and advancement.I would highly reccomend them as an employer.

Pros

Experienced dedicated managers

Cons

It was only a temporary contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vancouver Coastal Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare Vancouver Coastal Health with

• Vancouver Coastal Health
  • Not good for someone who wants job security.