Vancouver Coastal Health
Vancouver Coastal Health Employee Review

Great team to work with

12 March 2021
Has thus far been a rewarding choice to work for Vancouver Coastal Health, not only have I learned a lot I find the work load to be reasonable as well. We have a great team with positive attitudes and there proves to be opportunities to educate ourselves every day.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
The hours of my position are a perfect fit to my schedule.
1 November 2020
LPN (Former Employee) - North Vancouver, BC
I worked for Vancouver coastal for 35 yrs. Management comes and goes. Many long time management were treated poorly as well as.On a positive note there was much more atonomy for staff nurses to go about their work with out being followed by superiors micromanaging. Senior staff are often treated poorly and many retired early as a result. Working with some fantastic staff made things better.
Pros
Excellent co workers
Cons
Chronic fatigue and turnover. Of staff
13 April 2020
Portfolio Clerk Staffing (Former Employee) - North Vancouver
Too much favoritism, too much stabbing of the back, too much politics, too much incompetent, to much laziness, sucking up is the norm. If you are incompetent and lazy but you are a master of sucking up, you'd be favoured and get away with everything, you can screw up million times, you are still be best employee. Kudos to incompetent Managers, they thrive in Vancouver Coastal Health.
4 October 2019
Care Aide (Current Employee) - North Vancouver, BC
Working in vch is a good place to work and right place to work. Had a good benifits. The facility that i worked right now is a bit far from my home base but so far i like my facility.