Vancouver Coastal Health
View all Vancouver Coastal Health reviews

Vancouver Coastal Health

Vancouver Coastal Health Employee Review

Great learning environment

I have enjoyed my time working for this company in the last 10 years. Working environment is comfortable and employees do their work effectively. I've learned to be vocal about my needs and wants.

Same role

My day

My typical day at work include checking the slate for what lies ahead for my to organize my time. As the only person in my department I'm responsible for decom, sorting, wrapping, sterilizing and putting away. I've worked part-time for 6 years. Most days are very routine, being in a smaller hospital there's a relationship with the whole team. My family is looking to move to the Pentiction area in a few months.
Same location

Awful

Working here was ok at the beginning. Work environment was toxic and unhealthy. Some management were very good and some were not. Some employees were treated unfairly.
Same location

Great work environment

Absolutely fabulous place to work. Even though I was on a temporary contract I was fully supported in my role by management. Great opportunities for learning and advancement.I would highly reccomend them as an employer.

Pros

Experienced dedicated managers

Cons

It was only a temporary contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vancouver Coastal Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare Vancouver Coastal Health with

• Vancouver Coastal Health
  • Great learning environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?