Vancouver Coastal Health
Vancouver Coastal Health Employee Review

Good but could have been better

2 May 2020
Good but could have been better. Not enough hours. But they keep hiring. No benefits until you're regular but goodluck getting that regular job. Im just there for the money I guess. I need to survive.
3.0Job security/advancement
25 July 2018
Same role
COMMUNITY SUPPORT WORKER RCA (Former Employee) - N.Vancouver
I loved working for VCH, love the community support supervisors all way willing to help. and always asking about how the worker is feeling with any new client.
8 July 2017
Same role
Support Worker (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
All employees makes the place of work more enjoyable . Vancouver Coastal Health has good management good work culture.The place where I am working have good environment. I learned to be compassionate with every body.and team work culture is there.all employees working there are helping hands to each other.I did not have hard time while working there.
16 February 2020
Same location
Business Support Coordinator (Current Employee) - Richmond, BC
VCH in principle takes care of their employees and have been a fairly good organization. My transfer to RH has been less than stellar with a non-experienced manager. Unfortunately, a poor manager leads very little room for an employee. Vancouver Coastal Health tries to have a people first culture, but due to stress for management, many managers fail employees.
  1. Good but could have been better