Why VCH? We can answer that!
- VCH excels in providing opportunities for our staff to advance their careers through ongoing education (100% employer-paid specialty nurse training.)
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join Vancouver Coastal Health that may include: Health benefits, vacation, holidays & leave, pension, and relocation assistance
- We can offer you plenty of choices, whether you prefer community clinics or hospital settings, large urban centres or small towns, the coast or mountains.
- Our mild climate, natural scenic beauty and abundance of outdoor recreational activities have made us one of the most desirable places in the world to live.
- Amazing research: VCH Research Institute is one of Canada’s top funded health sciences research institutes with nearly $136 million in annual research funding.
- Supportive corporate and clinical leadership - a culture that constantly aims to improve on itself.
- ... And most importantly, OUR STAFF! We strive to hire passionate & skilled health care professionals aligned with the intent of providing "people first" care.
Answered by Vancouver Coastal Health
To be experience with another invironment.coz i believe the more i work to differnt settings the i learned a lot.
Because it has good opportunities.
VCH can be a great place to gain extensive work experience
Answered - Office Assistant (Current Employee) - North Vancouver, BC
The same reason as any other health authority.
Answered - Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) - Sechelt, BC