Safe,peaceful, harmonious and that togetherness.
A friendly, peaceful, safety environment for all the clients/residents and all the staff, which includes working together as a team with a good leadership, being productive and having a positive goal at all times..
Check safety,helping and friendly environment
I like to work in a good,helpful, and supportive environment.
At St. Mary's hospital in Sechelt, the locals call it Scary Mary's for a reason. The attached care home staff were very clicky and unfriendly.
It has good ,helping and friendly environment.
- Why would you want to work at Vancouver Coastal Health?Answered by Vancouver Coastal Health
- What are the perks offered by Vancouver Coastal Health?6 people answered
- If you were to leave Vancouver Coastal Health, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Vancouver Coastal Health a better place to work?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Vancouver Coastal Health?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Vancouver Coastal Health? What are the st…3 people answered
- Does Vancouver Coastal Health require background check?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Vancouver Coastal Health?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Vancouver Coastal Health?2 people answered
- Does vancouver coastal accept foreign nurses, what are the reqirementsAnswered by Vancouver Coastal Health