Why VCH? We can answer that!
- VCH excels in providing opportunities for our staff to advance their careers through ongoing education (100% employer-paid specialty nurse training.)
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join Vancouver Coastal Health that may include: Health benefits, vacation, holidays & leave, pension, and relocation assistance
- We can offer you plenty of choices, whether you prefer community clinics or hospital settings, large urban centres or small towns, the coast or mountains.
- Our mild climate, natural scenic beauty and abundance of outdoor recreational activities have made us one of the most desirable places in the world to live.
- Amazing research: VCH Research Institute is one of Canada’s top funded health sciences research institutes with nearly $136 million in annual research funding.
- Supportive corporate and clinical leadership - a culture that constantly aims to improve on itself.
- ... And most importantly, OUR STAFF! We strive to hire passionate & skilled health care professionals aligned with the intent of providing "people first" care.
If you were in charge, what would you do to make Vancouver Coastal Health a better place to work?
First your self follow just follow the rules and regulations to be pro/friendly invironment and spread system.
V.C.H company are appreciated our commitment to residents , and always ready for listening to new ideas
How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Vancouver Coastal Health? What are the steps along the way?
It can take as quickly as two weeks if you're available.
Sudden changes in policies and pay due to Provincial Government policies, e.g. lowered wages when erstwhile Premier Gordon Campbell cancelled existing employment contracts.