Van der Graaf Employee Reviews

Amazing opportunity to learn, great environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 March 2019
The management in this company is by far amazing. As a former employee I have learned a lot in this company. The workplace culture is great, with a lot support by management. Highly recommended for those who are in trades, there is a lot of growth. Definitely see a lot of potential at Van der Graaf.
Pros
Monthly Lunches, Good Management
Official response from Van der Graaf
7 March 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Van der Graaf. We aim to provide a positive experience for our employees and we appreciate your feedback.

This is family operated buisness, No opportunity to grew up.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 February 2019
I have work with the company quite a few years but atmosphere is like a slave and getting punishment is normal routine and production manager and superwiser are shameless and worthless person. Not recommended at all. don't even think about this company and I think its a bad reputation of company on you and your future. I think I have wasted my time here and I don't want other to go and stuck in a place like this.
Pros
once in a month
Cons
never
Official response from Van der Graaf
7 March 2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience at Van der Graaf. Our goal is to provide a positive experience for our employees. Your review is very concerning to us and we would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please contact our HR Administrator at 905-793-8100. We hope to hear from you soon.

good
Marketing & sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 August 2018
They are like family but for certain fields limited growth. I enjoyed working with them, a typical day starts with a nice coworker cake and ends with a goodbye from everyone.
Pros
family oriented
Cons
growth limited
good company to work
mechanic assembler (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 January 2016
very busy days
a new program , new systems in assembly
management there are okay
no comments
no training
days on free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Van der Graaf. Our community is ready to answer.

Van der Graaf Reviews by Location