There is some degree of nepotism and insolent management with really low standards. They will team up and fabricate lies in order to make you quit. People, even supervisors, generally don't stay longer than few years or months, with some exceptions. Hard, honest labour doesn't mean more money.
Answered - Operator/Labourer (Former Employee) - Coquitlam North, BC
You are expected to work as hard as you can, all day for minimum wage. If you can't you are not supported but documented.
Answered - Production Supervisor (Former Employee) - Courtenay, BC
They people are fantastic!
Answered - Production Worker (Former Employee) - New Glasgow, NS
• Possess higher national diploma in Accounting
• Constantly upgrading industrial knowledge through training
• Achieving above average results by being practical and analytical
• Excellent customer services ethics and rewarded for being prudent and smart with customer negotiating skills
• Computer skills consist of Internet, Email, Computer for works certification obtained
Answered - Store Supervisor (Current Employee) - Islington, ON
Very fun place to work. Highly focused on team work and communication.
Answered - Front End Supervisor (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON