Value Village Thrift Store Employee Review

View all Value Village Thrift Store reviews

Interesting.
cashier (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 January 2018
A typical day is a lot of unstable people coming in and out, and saying a lot of inappropriate things to people. Generally, they're good stories, but they're weird. Management was very friendly and nice.

Other Value Village Thrift Store Employee Reviews

Overall a very enjoyable experience
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB20 July 2019
I worked in production, bed & bath department, as a sorter. Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm. Occasional Saturdays. I really enjoyed this job and Savers was a great company to work for. Management was great, training was ample, co-workers wonderful. Wage was decent and chance for bonuses. There was a daily quota but nothing that wasn’t achievable. Lots of staff socials such as pot-lucks, etc. Great work place community. Physically demanding.
Pros
Great management, wonderful work place culture and great incentives!
Cons
No air conditioning! Hot in summer and cold in winter!!
Co workers are great but very unrealistic work practices
Production crew (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 July 2019
If I were you I would work anywhere else , management creep your social media and if you are In hospital after being injured you will lose your job , there is a risk too ur health and your safety when it comes too drug addicts you are on your own too protect yourself against threatening customers
Pros
Coworker are wonderful not management
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Value Village Thrift Store. Our community is ready to answer.