You are expected to work as hard as you can, all day for minimum wage. If you can't you are not supported but documented.
Answered - Production Supervisor (Former Employee) - Courtenay, BC
They people are fantastic!
Answered - Production Worker (Former Employee) - New Glasgow, NS
• Possess higher national diploma in Accounting
• Constantly upgrading industrial knowledge through training
• Achieving above average results by being practical and analytical
• Excellent customer services ethics and rewarded for being prudent and smart with customer negotiating skills
• Computer skills consist of Internet, Email, Computer for works certification obtained
Answered - Store Supervisor (Current Employee) - Islington, ON
Very fun place to work. Highly focused on team work and communication.
Answered - Front End Supervisor (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON