Value Mobile

Value Mobile Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Sales Associate5 reviews
Canada5 reviews
if you like selling phones then you would like this place but if you like to get good commission I would not really recommend this place. pay little and late
Pros
learned so much from that place
Cons
long hours no chair
Being a part of this organization I have stated gathering all the information about cellular industry and its growth and how to successfully close sales whenever there is an opportunity.
the hours are ok, however the upper management is less favorable to people who are of non-Indian descent.

Particular management staff make promises every week and never fulfill on them.

NEVER do more than what you have to for this company, the are truly thankless and WILL take full advantage of anyone. it's truly very sad, loyalty and hard work is not appreciated and disrespected.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
mismanagement in many levels
Typical day at work is doing activations with the customer. Trying to find the best plan to fit their everyday life. Trying to keep their needs our number on priority. I have learned a lot from this company. especially being a " newbie" on the plans. Ive leared a lot on what each company between Chatr Wind Mobilicity and Fido has to offer. Haredest part of the job was dealing with finiky customers and the management. they were not understanding and their expectations.
The most enjoyable part of the job was closing the deal with the customers.
Pros
the staff was amazing to work with. Also the enviroment.
Cons
long hours. No lunch breaks
Dealing with various different customers, providing services for them on new products and services with different cell phone carriers. Management was always open to new ideas and collaborative. Learned various ways to handle customers. The hardest part of the job was to deal with customers who come in with complaints and argue with you which we had to handle with care and made sure the customers did not hold any grudge and had there work completed.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Value Mobile?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Value Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.
Value Mobile Reviews by Location