Valley Personnel

Valley Personnel Employee Reviews with Jobs

Canada5 reviews

Temp Agency

Was Treated Well. Given longer term positions due to punctuality and consistently showing up to work. Notice given to companies of arrival delays or unavailability

Great for part and full time work

Valley Personnel offers a gamut of temporary positions; great for people looking for part-time and/or permanent work. The hiring process is thorough, enabling the company to make ideal matches between client and customer. The staff is very personable, supportive and professional. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Pros

Great for people looking for temporary jobs.

Hard work

Always moving around, working with hands which is quite enjoyable for me. Some employees make it difficult for you to remain focussed on the task at hand. When everyone is on the same page, flow and productivity becomes more efficient and easier to handle.

good clean and warm warehouse work

Not enough hours to make a real living, but it helped me get by and I got to try out a few jobs I wouldn't normally do. The hardest part was showing up everyday and not making any money.

Pros

variety of work

Cons

not a real job, terrible hours

Wore too many hats

Wore many hats Long hours Included word processing service Owner liked to play solitaire

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Valley Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement