Vaco Lannick

Vaco Lannick Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & benefits

Great atmosphere, great bosses, never a full day

I enjoyed many things about my time at Lannick the first and foremost being the people. The bosses treat you like people and your co workers are helpful and friendly from day one. The culture inspires hard work and excellence. Make the most of the time and participate in everything you can.

workplace culture

good work culture, opportunity to learn typical work day is long, but lots of opportunity to do well if you push yourself. recruitment is sales driven

prefer not to say

This organization was terribly mismanaged and unethical. Treats their employees unfairly and mistreats them. Not an ideal place to work for someone looking to grow their career

Slave wages

Apply if you don't value yourself and are willing to put in long hours, work weekends and get underpaid, over worked and be completely unrecognized

Pros

Experience

Cons

Pay

Official response from Vaco Lannick

22 February 2016
This review misrepresents Lannick’s performance-driven culture. The majority of our staff are long-tenured employees who benefit from one of the industry’s most competitive compensation plans. With good time management and organization skills, it is entirely possible to meet and exceed sales targets within the workday; we do not expect our employees to work over the weekend. Lastly, our employees are also rewarded through quarterly and annual recognition programs. We take great pride in our staff and are proud of our high retention rates. We encourage people to contact us at hire@lannickgroup.com regarding anticipatory earnings for any of our positions.

It usually was a busy day but they liked to keep it fun also.

When I worked for Lannick Group of Compnies i was a data clerk, and it was a great company, good benefits, great co-works, and most importantly the work vibe always made you want to come to work because of the great management.

Pros

Free lunch on Friday+ casual fridays

Cons

Sometimes work on weekends

Official response from Vaco Lannick

22 February 2016
We're glad you had such a great experience. Thank you for your review!

very good Overall rating very good Salary / Benefits Very Good Culture / Values Very Good Job Security / Advancement Very Good Management Very Good Work / Life Balance

Productive and diverse environment

-Business hours 8:30am to 5:30pm-Learned about accounting and finance, the industry what it's all about.-Great management, everyone treated everyone at the same level.-Best part of the job was dealing with new people every day, interacting with new clients.Hardest part would be sometimes, people who are rude on the phone.

Pros

social gatherings- every thursday nights

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vaco Lannick. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement