Vaco Lannick

Vaco Lannick Management reviews

Clear

Great opportunities but not for everyone

They treat their employees well, base salaries are slightly lower than other firms but great opps for commission. High-intensity environment which is not for everyone, but if you can handle the stresses of the role you can do well here

prefer not to say

This organization was terribly mismanaged and unethical. Treats their employees unfairly and mistreats them. Not an ideal place to work for someone looking to grow their career

Great consulting opportunities

I had the opportunity to work with Lannick Project Recruitment and had a great experience with my contact. For a senior seasoned professional I was able to work from my home office providing great candidates to the client. The management team were great to work with in their hiring process.

great learning experience

seems like it is old RHT crew, everyone except for VP - IT was backstabbing after getting to know them. vp of it - is amazing, let's you do what you need to do to exceed, he is able to bring out the talent from within you.

Pros

management

Cons

shady members of teams.

It usually was a busy day but they liked to keep it fun also.

When I worked for Lannick Group of Compnies i was a data clerk, and it was a great company, good benefits, great co-works, and most importantly the work vibe always made you want to come to work because of the great management.

Pros

Free lunch on Friday+ casual fridays

Cons

Sometimes work on weekends

Official response from Vaco Lannick

22 February 2016
We're glad you had such a great experience. Thank you for your review!

Not for the faint of heart.

High turnover, unrealistic expectations, and lack of training. Full of alpha personalities so if you don't like that, this is not the place for you. It's really sink or swim.

Cons

No training

Official response from Vaco Lannick

22 February 2016
This review provides misleading information so please allow me to provide a far more realistic perspective. Lannick offers an extensive training program for all new employees and we require all managers to regularly check-in with their team. While we do operate using a performance-driven model, our sales targets are achievable and are regularly met by the majority of our teams. We are proud to have high levels of employee retention (well above industry standards); those who are committed to Lannick's vision are extremely successful and are rewarded on a quarterly basis above and beyond their base compensation and variable pay. Learn more at www.lannickgroup.com/hiring.

very good Overall rating very good Salary / Benefits Very Good Culture / Values Very Good Job Security / Advancement Very Good Management Very Good Work / Life Balance

Productive and diverse environment

-Business hours 8:30am to 5:30pm-Learned about accounting and finance, the industry what it's all about.-Great management, everyone treated everyone at the same level.-Best part of the job was dealing with new people every day, interacting with new clients.Hardest part would be sometimes, people who are rude on the phone.

Pros

social gatherings- every thursday nights

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vaco Lannick. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement