Vaco Lannick
View all Vaco Lannick reviews

Vaco Lannick

Vaco Lannick Employee Review

Slave wages

Apply if you don't value yourself and are willing to put in long hours, work weekends and get underpaid, over worked and be completely unrecognized

Pros

Experience

Cons

Pay

1.0Job security/advancement

Official response from Vaco Lannick

22 February 2016
This review misrepresents Lannick’s performance-driven culture. The majority of our staff are long-tenured employees who benefit from one of the industry’s most competitive compensation plans. With good time management and organization skills, it is entirely possible to meet and exceed sales targets within the workday; we do not expect our employees to work over the weekend. Lastly, our employees are also rewarded through quarterly and annual recognition programs. We take great pride in our staff and are proud of our high retention rates. We encourage people to contact us at hire@lannickgroup.com regarding anticipatory earnings for any of our positions.

Same location

Great atmosphere, great bosses, never a full day

I enjoyed many things about my time at Lannick the first and foremost being the people. The bosses treat you like people and your co workers are helpful and friendly from day one. The culture inspires hard work and excellence. Make the most of the time and participate in everything you can.

It was alright

I was placed by Lannick to a client. The role was a contract and i was there for a short time. Lannick was great and i never had issues with any of the staffers at Lannick and client.

workplace culture

good work culture, opportunity to learn typical work day is long, but lots of opportunity to do well if you push yourself. recruitment is sales driven

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vaco Lannick. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement