VP Protection Inc.

VP Protection Inc. Employee Reviews

Best company ive worked for

They have your back ,get you what you need and know their job . The management are there for staff and listen to what you need and get it for you. Communication and policy are better then a lot of the companies out there.

Pros

Cons

Pay could be better, as well as paid sick days

Gained experience and knowledge

Words cannot explain the amount of knowledge I gained during my time there. Working there changed my personal life too. I have more confidence and different way of looking at things.

The worse security company to work in

The management when I was work in that company was awful,treat employees like animals Don't even think to work in that sheety place.They pay minimum wage.

Loved my location, not the management at the time

I loved working the site that I was on for the few years I was at this company, and some of the managers were great to work with, and there were some I was directly involved with that weren't. I am not sure if this has changed, but I do know that the management team that was there when I was, most of them are no longer there.

Pros

Good Locations

Cons

It was good work ecperience

I was good experience to work with Vp protection. It was my first time to work in a security job. Overall. I found good. Got the job within few days of applying. Good pay based on the sites you get and very responsible in clearing any queries

Pros

They always provide safe sides only.

Cons

They offer work mostly in downtown Toronto

Easy interview. Fast track accepted.

The interview with V.P. was an easy process. Job location was easy to get to. I was accommodated with my availability. Wage was a challenge but minimum wage is always a challenge.

They are not organised and never pay on time.

i will rate them one star. they never reply if you ask them about your pay, they send guards on dangerous construction sites and pay minimum wage. they are never concerned about their employees

Productive, Fast Paced and Competitive environment

VP Protection is an excellent company for Mall and Commercial security industries. The company has excellent communication system and site and mobile transportation services. The company has very good reputation and training system. The company has productive activities and competitive services and fast paced work environment

Good work place

Great work environment and competitive wages with benefits. Would recommend working here. Management is nice and understanding. A person can getenough time to tend to personal life as well.

What could have been great

When i first started at this company i was hungry to work..to learn to help make this company shine. However...the lack of appreciation for the effort I put in wore me down and led to my exit.

Nice company.

It's a small and nice company to work with. Had a lot of work and hire everyone. Pay rate is minimum but some of site have more pay rate. It's a good company if you want to start your security career.

Rewarding, collaborative, fast paced work environment

As I worked out of the office, my day to day looked a lot different than a day in the life of a security guard. However it was very rewarding hiring and giving these security guards a fresh start at a new career, or to grow within there current industry! The management, and owner have built this company up from the ground, and it shows. The passion, and respect for the industry carries through from upper management to all of the security guards at all levels. VP Protection is a well astound security company in Toronto, that has massive plans for expansion within the coming year. As I worked closely with the hiring of the security guards, and person interested in the security industry would be lucky to work for a company like VP given the history in the industry, and reputation they withhold with the high end clients.

good

learn lot about security and is a team building company take care of there workers and lots of hands on teaching. learn to patrol talk to customer and petrol sit

Moderate

The working hours are unpredictable. Employees may not get sufficient hours per week. There is hardly any chance of specialization or career development for floaters.

Company people cannot understand employees situation.

If you are late to your work even 1 minute, then these guys are going to call you for following two days. Not corporative. Also if you do the sign in even one meter away from site then the same will going to keep calling for two days.. Escalate the problem.

preductive and a great learning experience

Being a security guard in VP protection helped me understand policing and concierge duties a lot better by exposing me to the different people and events

i do not like this company

I do not like this company at all because the management is very rude and they do not know how to handle the employees. I just like the site that they provide me.Pay system is also not very good. They do not give overtime to the employees.

Pros

the site

Cons

rude management

Good company to work for parttime

They give shifts whenever we ask them. They also increase our wage every year, included with benefit packages, insurance coverages, premiums, holiday pays and more. They care for employees. They donot accept if anyone harass/ harm the employees. They take severe actions against illegal activities.

Can't work for this company

Working for this company is bad. They don't recognized their employees as human beings. I find that this company has potential but with the constant yelling from management should be gone asap.

Good

great place to work with good people. long hours when wanted, always a shift available. would come into work do my scans and patrols look on cameras to see if anything is going wrong in the mall.

clients ok company does not tell you the truth

sure you get hired and told what you make then after probation your told a different story. Mickey Mouse Club. Not to sure if this is a great job.....

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours and lied to

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VP Protection Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement