Userful Corporation Employee Reviews

Treated me like garbage and the work I did for them was never apresheated.
Networking/ PC Builder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 April 2018
Would not recommend this company, there product is not a finished product and was very hard to work with giving glitches and errors all the time. The background of the operation is not shown because of how non professional the procedures are. The employees are underpaid and non apresheated.
Pros
Sales team was nice.
Cons
Wage, management, professionalism, see above for more.
Productive to learn
Web & SEO Internship (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 June 2017
It gave me the opportunity to learn about SEO, I found it really helpful to give my first steps in SEO, I have a good experience working in team, although sometimes it was really difficult to reach my manager, I learned a lot about myself, have to manage mi time, gave reports, keywords research, statics analysis, translations, and above all, have a Canadian experience in my field in IT.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Not benefits, it was only for a stage.
Great team a good place to learn
floor member (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 January 2017
Userful is a great place to work. Flat structure. You have access to every and anyone. Some few individuals have their issues but nothing to do with the company as a whole.
Pros
Flex time
Cons
very poor salary
Good Place to Work
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 July 2016
Userful is an excellent IT Consulting company where you can learn and implement new technology. Company has a multi-cultural and friendly environment. Company facilitates its' employees by giving flexible working hours to keep balance between work and life.
Nice place to work.
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 March 2016
Work typically starts at 8 am but you can choose to resume at 9 am or 10 am depending on what you have agreed with your team lead. Dressing to work is very flexible. You don't have to dress formally like wearing a suit and tie, Nice dress shirts and trousers are okay. Co-workers are very friendly. We all work like one family.

Getting to meet deadlines was the hardest part but as long as you have a good work plan, you can tackle any issues whenever they arise.

Every last Friday of the month, the CEO organizes a get together for staff where we all have drinks and pizza and a staff of the month is choses.
Pros
Recognition for hard work
Cons
No work no pay.