Ursus Transport Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Poor Management
Ex Employee (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON18 September 2018
Stay away from this company. The management is very unprofessional and the environment - toxic.
You will be always blamed, never rewarded. Turnover is high is a short space of time.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Unprofessional
Small company
Logistics Agent (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON31 July 2018
I found the staff in the brokerage department very unfriendly and rude. Felt that I was being tested at every step. The unprofessionalism of the staff and a leader that micromanaged every task. Played very clear favouritism and not afraid to reprimand in front of all staff members. Hostility was thick you could cut it with a knife, I have never worked in any such environment in my entire career.
Turnover was high in the short space of time I was there
Felt pressured not to have your lunch and if you did then expect to feel uncomfortable
Your are spoken at, not spoken to
Cons
Unprofessional
fun to work
Logistic Planner (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 November 2017
a small transport company
very friendly coworkers
good place to learn about transportation
room to grow
days can be challenging
fast work place
hard to deal sometimes with drivers
Fun place to work, challenging, fast pasted, date line oriented
Customs clearance, Currier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 April 2016
This was a contract position. Fast pasted environment, Dead line oriented.
This was a contract with Purolitor Canada, dealing with live shipments from Air Canada and KLM. This involved clearing all paperwork with Canada Customs for a smooth transition of the merchandise from the air shipments to land transport. Making sure merchandise is accounted for and ready for land transfer.
Pros
challenging
Cons
long hrs
Ursus Transport is a good company to work for
Owner Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 April 2015
Ursus Transport is a good company to work for. There is good communication between drivers and dispatchers; drivers and the management. The company cares as much for the employees as for the business. The company does not operate in Northern Alberta which made my family life impossible since my family moved to Fort McMurray. I love my job. Long hours behind the wheel, bad weather or snow covered mountains are just my "normal day's work". Years of driving taught me responsibility for the truck and transported goods. I know that I can be a valuable part of any business which relies on transport.
Small but very friendly company
Accounting Clerk - Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON27 December 2012
Great people to work with, appreciating your work, overall a good place to work for and gain experience.

Want to know more about Ursus Transport Inc.?

Ask a question