UROLOGY CONSULTANTS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
everyone was willing to work together to make sure the job was done timely and accurately
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FL26 June 2017
Evaluating products to assure accuracy. learned to work as a team to get the job done, time management is so important. The hardest part of the job was making sure everyone kept up with their portion of inserting items that were requested from the vendor. Meeting the deadline when there was not enough people, but we got it done because we worked as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job was rewarding the employees for all their hard work and appreciation to the company.
family oriented staff
Orlando Physician Specialists dba (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FL15 May 2017
Although I enjoyed working there, the family and friends sometimes had rules bent for them, or they were the exception to the rule. Procedures were not consistently followed.
Very busy, fast paced office
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CO15 March 2017
Very busy, fast paced office. On your feet for 8 hours a day. Lots of work requiring your back i.e. lifting patients, helping them get undressed and dressed, getting them up on the exam tables, getting them back into their wheelchairs. Need to think quick at times with vasovagal patients during and after some procedures. Traveling required to accommodate out of town patients.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Different personalities of the doctors
Great work environment
Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, CO21 November 2016
Insurance verifications, appeals to insurces, payment plans for coins/ded/oop amounts for patient procedures, Co workers are great hard woking people. Management is great. Hardest part is insight report for doctors at the end of each month. I love the environment.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
EOM reports
9/10
MEDICAL SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  Palos Heights, IL11 November 2015
This office was amazing to work in. I worked closely with 3 urology doctors scheduling their surgeries, filing their insurance contracts, keeping track of their CME's as well as dealing with patients and insurance companies. We all respected each other's space and worked well all the time. I miss that atmosphere. It was a very comfortable place to work in. I loved the doctors...they were professional yet very down-to-earth.
Pros
Just an all around great place to work
It was alright
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CO3 February 2015
I enjoyed overall working at this employment. I, however, did not like the employees or how they treated the patients. As well as the management wasn't okay, either.
Pros
Free lunches, normal work hours.
Cons
Management and co-workers.
Productive work place
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, CO4 November 2014
A typical day at work is to go in and see what we have scheduled for that day. I look at the charts and see what procedures we will be doing. I then get everything prepared for those procedures that we will be using. I then check patients in and get their vitals and have them get a urine specimen. I make sure that everything in their chart is accurate and up to date and then let the Dr know that they are ready to be seen. I'm always learning new things at my job. Our management is good everyone works together. The hardest part of my job would be that some of the rules apply only to certain people. Other then that my job is laid back and we all work well together.
all the co workers are younger than i so its like working with a younger sisiter
ultrasound technologist (Current Employee) –  Safety Harbor, FL22 October 2014
this has been a nice place to work for 25 yrs I have seen people come and go,but the good workers stay and we all work as a team helping each other whenever it is needed
Pros
good benefits, good drs to work for
Cons
no breaks, just lunch but can have drinks and snacks at desk
Best job yet!
Surgical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Safety Harbor, FL29 April 2013
If I could have taken this great group of Physicians and office staff with me to Colorado, I would have! Extremely compassionate and thorough Physicians, that weren't too proud to help an employee learn/understand something about the specialty, or inner workings of the office. Management is very hands-on, but always willing to hear new ideas or try out new processes. Benefits/wages are very competitive and fair. Miss this place every day!
Pros
Wonderful Physicians and co-workers, in beautiful Safety Harbor
Cons
I fell in love with Colorado and had to leave
All work was accomplished and still able to enjoy your co-wokers
medical receptionist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MO4 December 2012
All duties performed and then some called managing your time/
Learned ther was always something new whether new program or something to improve your effieciency to accomplish your job
Left on my own so the manager could get her job done. Knew what my job was to do without supervision
Sometimes to keep the patients calm if the Doctor was running late due to a surgery.
To look back and see what you accomplished
Pros
free lunches and or perks
Cons
when the doctor is running late for clinic
Very professional.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, IL1 September 2012
While at Urology consultants, it was a very high pace and stressful job. We would assist the Dr with several outpatient surgeries back to back, such as vasectomies, prostate biopsies and cystoscopies. All of my patients were men and we worked on the same body part day in and day out. This was only a temporary job as I was filling in for someone on maternity leave.
Pros
good pay
Cons
surgeries were back to back