Urban Tactical Employee Reviews

Worst job I've ever had
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 September 2018
My time at urban tactical was brief, but it was awful. The only good part was the sales team. Management was pathetic, everything is unorganized, and the owner is an absolute joke. They do sell some cool stuff, but sadly the owner and management really ruin what could be a fun job.
Horrible Management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  891 Century St winnipeg manitoba20 March 2018
I have worked in their css warehouse. The colleagues are great but when it comes to management and the CEO of this company, it is just pure bullying. Forces you to participate in handing out merchandises in a marathon event on a weekend with no pay. If you're looking for a long term job, this is not the place. Underpaid with all workloads thrown at you.
Pros
great colleagues
Cons
horrible CEO
Fantastic Company to work for.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 November 2017
I worked here for 3 years before becoming a Police Officer. I enjoyed my time there and learn a lot. Even though the company has grown significantly over the years. I still consider them family.
Decent workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 January 2017
Had a nice time working here, very professional employees and reasonable management. Workplace was somewhat disorganized and customers were always polite.