Urban Tactical Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Meh
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 April 2018
The only thing good was your colleagues. The problem is they would usually get canned or leave. Revolving door of floor staff, which customers notice and comment on. Work is basic tedious and repetitive retail work that you will see at any retail sales associate job. Difference is you are serving customers that sometimes happen to carry firearms. There is barely any room for advancement. You will earn minimum wage and will likely not receive a raise, but you can earn commision (That is more like an incentive than a raise). You will have to demand a raise if you want one, and even then it could be 5 years before you recieve a proper one. Store management was good. The whole company is pretty unorganized. Plus side is that they sell cool stuff that's unique in winnipeg.

Would not recommend working here.
Pros
Paid lunch, so you're only there for 8 hours.
Cons
You're there for 8 hours.
Horrible Management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  891 Century St winnipeg manitoba20 March 2018
I have worked in their css warehouse. The colleagues are great but when it comes to management and the CEO of this company, it is just pure bullying. Forces you to participate in handing out merchandises in a marathon event on a weekend with no pay. If you're looking for a long term job, this is not the place. Underpaid with all workloads thrown at you.
Pros
great colleagues
Cons
horrible CEO
Fantastic Company to work for.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 November 2017
I worked here for 3 years before becoming a Police Officer. I enjoyed my time there and learn a lot. Even though the company has grown significantly over the years. I still consider them family.