Urban Systems
Urban Systems Employee Review

Summer Job Surveyor

10 September 2015
Great summer job with a ton of walking. First day was a group training which we had a mentor with us. On the job we learned that there is a limit to how many cars map park in a specific location therefore its illegal to have over the limit. Co-workers were really nice.
Pros
free exercise and good pay
Cons
not a full time job
2 October 2019
I was a temporary 6 week administrative assistant to the entire Edmonton office, and had the pleasure of staying for one year.
I learned many administrative skills that have helped me adapt into my current Administrative role I'm currently in.
20 May 2019
A great place to work, very warm, inviting and productive atmosphere. the people here are a blast, you quickly feel like you belong here after just a few weeks. Also a great place to explore your profession with many opportunities to succeed.
Pros
cool lunch room
Cons
23 April 2019
It was a privilege to intern here. I would highly recommend applying here for co-op students. It is an amazing atmosphere you don't normally find in an office.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urban Systems. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2