Urban Outfitters Inc. Employee Review

View all Urban Outfitters Inc. reviews

great people and creative environment
Store Manager, Several Locations, CA & MA (Former Employee) –  MA & CA20 May 2014
I worked at several locations on both the east and west coast over 11 years. I loved everyone I worked with at every location. As a store manager, I was given almost full reign over my store. I made merchandising decisions based on our demographic and I was also allowed and encouraged to implement new ideas to see what worked best for my stores, obviously within company guidelines but the environment is very creative and everyones' ideas are encouraged
Pros
creative, fun work environment
Cons
managers are salaried at 40 hours per week. Even if they work 70, they are still only paid for 40.

Other Urban Outfitters Inc. Employee Reviews

Fun workplace, if disorganized
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 March 2018
Workplace culture was nice. Group reflections at open and close times to increase morale and sense of community. Disorganized scheduling that was at times unclear. I only worked as a seasonal sales associate for a short time, and can't really speak to job security or benefits.
Fun work place! Great people!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 March 2018
A fun place to work, with great people. Super amazing staff, would love for everyone to experience such an amazing work experience. Amazing management as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urban Outfitters Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.