Urban Fare Employee Review

An enigma
Floral Helper (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 December 2012
Working for Urban Fare was like a dream, very surreal, shiny, polished and fast paced. I really enjoyed my experience though most of the people in my department including the Manger were tough to read, and therefore not always easy to communicate with. I was sad to leave due to an injury, but opportunities for advancement seemed to be mainly driven by favouritism if my observations were anything to go by. I would go back with enthusiasm but no expectations for a long term future with the company, though there are great benefits to be had for the higher grid employees and management. Perfect job for a young person, a great place to begin a career.
Pros
beautiful environment, access to exotic groceries.
Cons
fragmented, ethically flawed management.

Other Urban Fare Employee Reviews

Nice people, busy place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 March 2018
Busy, but supporting people. Diverse, nice, friendly staff. Management act like your friends. Very busy. Long line-ups. Good location, easy to commute to work through sky train.
Great Place mate would rate 8/8
Meat Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 March 2018
Urban Fare is a great place to work. I miss the coworkers and environment of the store. I like to do tha cha cha on the table. I do a tha cha cha all night long.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urban Fare. Our community is ready to answer.

Urban Fare Reviews by Location