Urban Fare Employee Review

High energy and fast paced, very friendly
Service Clerk (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 September 2013
I learned much about foods internationally with over 100 different products to relay to customers and nutritional facts about local products of almost 30 products.

The co-workers I work with are very friendly, some I have become friends since I started working there. I have made many friends outside of the country through working here as well.

I would say the hardest part of this job would be trying to serve the customers as best as I could while juggling about 3-4 other duties.

The most enjoyable part of this job is that we get to sample new products to relay our experience to our customers. We also have the choice of pairing certain foods when we sample them to customers to enhance our ability to upsale products.
Pros
health and dental benefits and job security
Cons
union fees

Other Urban Fare Employee Reviews

Nice people, busy place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 March 2018
Busy, but supporting people. Diverse, nice, friendly staff. Management act like your friends. Very busy. Long line-ups. Good location, easy to commute to work through sky train.
Great Place mate would rate 8/8
Meat Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 March 2018
Urban Fare is a great place to work. I miss the coworkers and environment of the store. I like to do tha cha cha on the table. I do a tha cha cha all night long.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urban Fare. Our community is ready to answer.

Urban Fare Reviews by Location