Upwardor

Upwardor Employee Reviews

great place to learn however a lot of lay offs in the winter. Various jobs available. Management was supportive of me and used me in various departments
Once i sign in, i test panels to see if the thickness of the insulated form is in proper width and height.
Once the Residential Line starts I make sure that the length of the panel is right and if the panels are in good shape.

I read and understand work orders and run lists.
Pros
Good Stuff
Cons
Not great salary
newly acquired company. new ownership. limited resources. no ERP but will be implementing later this year. no line of sight to inventory or anything else. its a challenge.
This company was a pretty good company to work for. A lot of heavy lifting is required but nothing too much that most couldn't handle. Team work was pretty fair, hours were great, and the distance from home worked out well.
Pros
breaks, benefits, team members
Cons
no pay raise
this is a large family run garage door manufacuter which pays poorly and treats anyone not in the family very poorly
Its a manufacturing business, entails lifting. Learned the production line in garage door manufacturing. Its a family corporation. Good working environment, co-workers are very accommodating. The hardest part of the job is lifting and some dangers in manufacturing line. Friendly working condition.
Pros
with free uniforms, working hours is 8-4, overtime on saturdays
Cons
location is in milton, we lived in mississauga.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Upwardor. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8