Upstat Marketing Inc.

Upstat Marketing Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada60 reviews
Amazing opportunity to learn & grow with high earning potential!
The culture here is focused on what is doing right by the customer. Knowing that the most important thing to do is the RIGHT and ethical choice, makes me feel great about my work here.

You are recognized for your hard work and you get to work with amazing and knowledgeable people. A typical day starts with a meeting that’s filled with education before we get into the field. Everyday we establish strong rapport with various customers, and create a strong connection of communication to ensure our customer’s needs are consistently and exceedingly met.

It’s a place where those who seek to learn and grow in an amazing culture of enhancing the lives of others, delivering results with integrity, and being passionate about what we do and what we are doing it for!
This is THE place for hardworking and goal-oriented people.
You got goals and dreams?

There is no better place to get started. Amazing growth opportunity, will far exceed your expectations. A team of Hustlers, with tunnel focused visions, eyes locked in on their goals. Highly recommend if you want to change your life around
Nice environment
Like to work with them. Good environment to work with. Very professional and day targets are great. Learn lots in customer services. Timing are very flexible
bad
it was a horrible experience. i would not recommend anyone to work there. The management should be changed. work was from 9 am to 10 pm. it wasn't right.
Great place to improve and become a professional skilled sales person in every aspect.
Great Place for hard working ambitious people who are looking to make a better productive future learn professional selling skills from well highly educated talented skilled Trainees.that will help you in every aspect support you in every way to achieve your goals and show you the road to making more money each and everyday work as one team with a great family.
Pros
flexible timing
Great place to grow on a personal and professional level!
This job has changed my outlook on the world in the most profound way. I have learned so much in the two months I’ve worked at Upstat, more than I’ve learned in 4 years of University. The people at Upstat have impacted my life in such a positive manner. My team lead has contributed highly to my success at Upstat, especially on the days where I am able to reach my sales goals (beat my personal bests), and overall has helped me maintain a positive outlook on life. I am so grateful for his dedication in making me into a better closer!
Of all the places to work, this is the place
I started working for Upstat Marketing in March of this year. I was a bit skeptical at first as it is a commission only job and I’ve never done sales. After being here for 11 weeks, I’ve grown in almost every aspect in my life. I feel much more confident, I feel much sharper, I feel like I’m actually being valued and I honestly feel like I’m finally in the right environment to take my life to the next level.

They always say in order to take your life to the next level, you need to surround yourself with people who are in the position you want to be in, and have been where you’ve been. This job, this environment is the best place I’ve personally ever worked in.

It taught me about the importance of communication, positivity, goal setting, and how the sky actually isn’t the limit. It’s a grind, and it’s tough; but if you can persevere you realize just how amazing this job can be and all the valuable skills it actually teaches you.

I’m 25, and I’m finally in a position where I’m confident I’m going to make over six figures and be happy doing it. My number one thing is wanting financial freedom. To be able to just get up and go to Italy for a month.

If you want to associate yourself with the hardest working people, the most positive go getters in the best work culture ever imagined, I suggest you apply. And see how this job will change your life.
Pros
I love this job
Cons
Wish I started sooner.
Good place
Great establishment to work in, management not only inspires employees but takes the time to give everyone 1 on 1 training to make sure they develop future entrepreneurs.
Pros
Great future prospects
Cons
Full comission isnt for everyone
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Upstat Marketing Inc.?
Very productive and excellent pay
Amazing company to work for. The benefits from commission work and self education are not found anywhere else. Definitely recommend for young entrepreneurs.
Not really a job you can rely on
They tell you you're going to make $4000/month, ha, yeah right, you're going to make somewhere closer $1000 after busting your balls. Extremely high turnover.
Marketign and Sales
They wrote as Marketing Consultant - Entry level.
But in real they are offering SALES job which is not bad but they should write what they offer not just soliciting people.
Worse place to work /modern day slavery-- don't even waste a second of your time here
Do not waste your time working here! This a draw system type job .. you don't receive full commission! On top of that there is tax reductions. This job is modern day slavery. You work more than the hours you're scheduled to work. You work 12 hours a day, if not more. You don't receive any breaks, and if you do they are max 5 minutes long excluding the drive. It's absolutely draining and pointless walking around knocking on doors during hours people are not home. They have zero respect for anyone's time. People quit all the time because of how useless it is. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, MONEY, ENERGY AND EFFORT WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY!
One of the beat places to be if you’re serious
Upstat is the place to be if you think you’re ready for commitment. The leaders will take you to the heights and make you achieve your goals, all you have to do is put in your hardwork. 10X everything and see what happens! Good things come with a bit of hardwork and defication.
Pros
Best team and pay!!
Cons
You can’t be broke no more.
Upstat
Upstat marketing is an amazing environment where you can grow financially, socially, mentally and overall become a better person. This is a place where everyone pushes each other to become successful and get what they truly want out of life. If you have fears of any kind, this is the place you want to be. You will become more confident, energetic and you will definitely have a lot of fun in the process.
Salary does not have a base, full commission!
Even though on the job offer they mention Base Salary + commission that is only to catch your attention. When interviewed they will explain how there is no base salary and only commission. In other words, if you are not selling you are not making money. Now that is up to you if you have the time to challenge yourself, in my opinion it is not a secure job. Also, for the training you do get paid and it is only 75 dollars a day. Half minimum wage.
Pros
Knowledge about sales, goal setting, discipline, positivity
Cons
unstable income, not-secure job, low pay
Commission based door to door sales agent
Pretty much you start off the day by having a group meeting, we go over our sales pitch as a ground. supervisors and managers give you your daily turf and you we hit the road at around 11am. we start knocking doors until 6pm. We were selling Telus services in our case so anything from home Internet, phone, and mobility. Pretty tough job considering you have to still knock and sale weather rain or shine. Not a fun job but you can really develop valuable lessons and improve your social skills. if you are looking to get out of your comfort zone this job is just that. Everyday you are forced to step out of your comfort zone and engage with people. you can quickly build up your confidence level but as for the earning, it is unpredictable when they have the student promos during summer or when new iphones/products come out you can sign up a lot of people but then most people are already in contract and they dont trust people coming up to their door to sell them some product.
amazing place!
this career has been an amazing experience, the potential for growth is insane! the people you meet and the connections you make are amazing, if you put your heart into this you will have an amazing time. anyone can learn how to do this job with just some effort.
Pros
money, growth
Incredible environment to work in for self & career growth. Opportunity to excel within the company at a fast rate.
Upstat Marketing is an incredible and growing company ran by very strong leadership. The opportunity for growth is unlimited and the income potential surpasses most other careers. Continuous training on sales and business is provided by management and leaders which makes this work place an exciting environment to be in. The self growth and career growth at Upstat Marketing is one I would not trade for anything else.
Pros
Learning, income, opportunity to move up fast
Cons
No cons
Came to learn, Stayed to grow and develop
After accepting a role with Upstat with little to no experience, I immediately knew this was a field I had a future in and have been all in ever since.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to become a professional, there is no better place to start.
Amazing Atmosphere! Supportive Individuals. True Growth.
I am truely grateful for the opportunities I have been given. The amount of growth I gained after the first two days amounted to months of training. Everyone pushes everyone to grow and succeed. I was revealed with potential that I never knew I was capable of.
Before working with Upstate, my long term goals seemed foggy; now they are achievable and that motivates me to better myself in all aspects of life. Upstat is for people who want a great salary and people who want to work hard on bettering themself all around. In summery, joining Upstate has been the best direction to success I have chosen.
Pros
Great money. Expert advice. Opportunity for promotion.
Great workplace with great growth potential
Working at upstate marketing has opened up many doors for me. They do a lot of personal development on top of sales training everyday. You also do get a good schedule. You work 5 days a week from 11am to about 8pm, 9pm being the latest. The opportunities to better yourself here are massive and will help you in every area of your life. Managment is very connected to the sales reps. They are very involved and bring you up if your struggling not put you down. They treat every person with respect and even do one on one help if need be. The culture of the workplace is very community based, you will never feel alone or without help. The worst thing about this place is it is %100 PURE COMMISSION. Which is also a great pro. If you dont put %100 in you wont get what you think you would. However if you put %100 in you will have more success than you could think. The only other con is that you are walking outside for 5hrs a day 5 days a week. If those 2 cons don't worry you then you will excel and enjoy working here.
Pros
Great hours, good co-workers, great culture, good advancement opportunities
Cons
Pure commission, lots of outdoor exercise
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Upstat Marketing Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.