Up Fundraising Employee Reviews

The most toxic, racist, fraudulent company I have EVER worked for
Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 March 2019
There are no words to describe the absolute toxic work culture that is at Up Fundraising and it's sister company Knewsales Group (that now goes by KSG). They are in the business of taking advantage of international students who don't know their rights. Upper management openly makes fun of their workforce for not speaking English "properly" and discriminate by asking recruiters not to hire people from certain backgrounds.
The managers are also all overbearing bullies. They don't pay people properly OR on time. They have no HR department. Fraud is literally everywhere. ZERO opportunity for upwards mobility because promotion is never based on skill or merit.
Great environment with plenty of space to grow.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2019
Honestly you reap what you sow.

Working at UP has been an amazing experience. From the fundraisers to the management teams. The working environment is a very fun environment where you will be able to develop team and leadership skills

There's also lots of room for growth. If you're a person who's driven for success and likes to set goals and targets for yourself then this is the job for you. You will be able to make very good many and impact so many lives at the same-time.

I've worked with UP for 3 month before was promoted to a team leader position. But like I said you reap what you sow.

I think one of the best things about this job is that you are able to have an impact on so many peoples lives. The hours are VERY flexible and you will also meet some really amazing people while working.

I've seen people who were introverts become extroverts.

This can be your career... PT or FT.
It's really up too you what you make of it.

I love this job, best one yet.
Pros
Impacting Lives, Hourly Wage & Bonus', Travel Comp, Great Work Environment, Room to Grow.
Cons
No Cons
Not stable, management sucks
Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 November 2018
They fire people to quickly and tell lies. When I worked there they hired 4 ppl and fired them within 4 weeks.Please don’t fall into this trap. It’s a scam
Pros
Good pay
Cons
They will fire you for no reason
Horrible people to work for
Representative (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK17 June 2018
I worked as a representative for them to secure blood donation appointments in malls. Horrible job. The boss kept threatening to fire people the whole time when we didn’t get the numbers he wanted. We were completely used and disposable. I never want to work for them again.
Pros
Wage slightly above minimum and fairly relaxed schedule
Cons
Everything else
great company to work with!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 June 2017
The company's environment is really good, you feel that they care about you. When you start, Up trains you and gives you the tools to be successful at work.
They will reward your good job with very good payment per hour!!
Pros
good payment rate
Review
BRAND AMBASSADOR KNEWSALES (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 January 2017
good place to work, very flexable. good work life balance. good place to learn how to deal with customers. did differents things every program.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
None.
Fun place, but hard to penetrate that "inner circle of office managers"
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 August 2016
A good place, for a person who wants to get in and get out. Not at all organized. There is a lot of walking on egg shells, so to speak.