You receive a certificate for a notetaker for the classes that you can provide notes for. They are usually to assist a student who has a learning accommodation.
Online form in a survey type is sent to the candidate and if the answers are appealing only then an interview call is given.
After filing an application and resume, one would get a call back from a manager, who will then conduct a short phone interview, then set a date for a formal job interview. The interview will be with a manager of the Food Services or Catering Services department.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at University of Windsor? What are the steps…3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at University of Windsor?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of University of Windsor?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at University of Windsor?2 people answered
- What benefits does University of Windsor offer?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at University of Windsor?2 people answered
- Does University of Windsor require background check?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at University of Windsor?One person answered
- If you were to leave University of Windsor, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Is practical post-secondary experience requisite for an assistant professor job or would a Masters G…One person answered