Benefits are for full time employees
Depending upon the position, short and long-term disability benefits, pension, vacation, and healthcare coverage.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about University of Windsor
- What is the interview process like at University of Windsor?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at University of Windsor? What are the steps…3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at University of Windsor?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of University of Windsor?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at University of Windsor?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at University of Windsor?2 people answered
- Does University of Windsor require background check?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at University of Windsor?One person answered
- If you were to leave University of Windsor, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Is practical post-secondary experience requisite for an assistant professor job or would a Masters G…One person answered
See all questions and answers