It is Just Visiting unpaid flexible time free job
It is a good idea to work in temporary contracts to get a feel for the university.
One sends in a resume, cover letter and formal university of Windsor application to the human resources department.
After an interview, the manager who hired you will ask you to get all the credentials you will require. ie: banking info, driver's abstract
Then you show up on your first day with the credentials. Good luck!
- What is the interview process like at University of Windsor?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at University of Windsor?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of University of Windsor?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at University of Windsor?2 people answered
- What benefits does University of Windsor offer?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at University of Windsor?2 people answered
- Does University of Windsor require background check?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at University of Windsor?One person answered
- If you were to leave University of Windsor, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Is practical post-secondary experience requisite for an assistant professor job or would a Masters G…One person answered