University of Western Ontario Employee Review

View all University of Western Ontario reviews

University of Western Ontario
Illustrations Editor Gazette (Current Employee) –  London, Ontario.30 March 2014
It may sound naive or silly,
But it truly is the best working place there is.

We are laid back, but we are serious about the quality of our work. We take the time to relax when we need to and take care of eachothers workload when someone is sick or isn't feeling up to the challenge. We are all seriously motivated individuals who care about our work and our quality of work.
Pros
Creative Atmosphere, Friendly environment, motivated to relax and work hard.

Other University of Western Ontario Employee Reviews

Briefly worked here but was a positive experience
Residence Tour Guide (Current Employee) –  London, ON19 April 2018
As a student at the university, I only worked at a residence tour guide about 3 times a week for an hour each. It was not a lot of hours but the management was very accommodating
Excellent Post Secondary Institute
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 March 2018
I had the opportunity to work with Lab Managers /research nurses/Clinical managers/Clerical research assistants and project manager. My role was extremely varied and exciting. Everyday I learned new skills and challenges which expanded my knowledge. I had the chance to meet new patients on a constant basis. Beginning of each working day all activities are discussed and the days's roles are allocated as appropriate.
Pros
Working in a University environment was very rewarding
Cons
short term employment