University of Waterloo Employee Reviews in Kitchener, ON
Kitchener, ON5 reviews
Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 410 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical day at work is like any other day, you are constantly working with nice people who enjoy the job and what you get from it. The hardest part of the job would be the lulls in the days where there is no customers and there is no chores to do, so to pass the time I find other tasks to work on like stocking and inventory.
Lunch is paid for
None that I can think of
Despite the hardships I had during my 5 year program of Ph.D, I had the perfect colleagues that I adored working with. One of the best things that I really valued while working at the school of Pharmacy at University of Waterloo is the flexibility of time. I can go and work whenever I wanted to and leave whenever I can and this helped me to finish my projects in the most preferable way to me.
lounge and Kitchen for graduate students
Exceptional academic rigor and broad opportunities for learning and teaching in the clinical setting
Working at the University of Waterloo, School of Pharmacy provided an opportunity for community engaged scholarship, clinical research and involvement in developing best practices in the field of Pharmacy practice. Leadership supports all staff and students through interdisciplinary team work and access to technologies and other resources to enhance teaching and learning.
Resources, Leadership, Collegiality
few advancement opportunities for Adjunct Faculty
On a typical work day, I served university students working at a variety of places such as pita pit, pizza pizza, subway, teriyaki and booster juice. I have plenty of cashier experience dealing with the point of sale system and with each shift, I worked with new people so I have developed great people skills with both my coworkers and my customers. The most enjoyable part about the job was getting to know new people and developing the skills that I developed
constant turn over in staff
Flexible hours made it a good place to work. Wide variety of jobs made each shift interesting, and the employees made for a great work atmosphere. Working with the students and helping them day was very rewarding
Impolite customers at times
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more University of Waterloo reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Waterloo. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 410 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about University of Waterloo
- Why would you want to work at University of Waterloo?3 people answered
- Do they hire students only3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at University of Waterloo?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at University of Waterloo?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at University of Waterloo?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at University of Waterloo?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at University of Waterloo?One person answered
- If the job position states temporary, contract does that mean the position won’t last more then 6 mo…One person answered
- Can you work remotely at University of Waterloo?One person answered
- Does University of Waterloo allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
See all questions and answers