University of Toronto Employee Review

View all University of Toronto reviews

A great learning experience about working in a lab
UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2018
My research internship was beneficial to me as it taught me the fundamentals of working in a lab. How different it is from the industry and what skills I need to succeed at that level. I enjoyed the challenges which came to me in terms of design.

Other University of Toronto Employee Reviews

Excellent academic environment to grow professionally
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 May 2018
Working as a teaching assistant, I have been able to gain many resources to facilitate others learning Spanish as a second or third language. The method we follow produces third-year students who can hold a conversation and understand or write a more complex speech. Sometimes the workload is significant for everyone, but as everything is well suited for students and teachers, the learning process gets achieved.
Great Environment
Archivist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2018
After studying at UTSC for 6 years I can say that it has been an absolute pleasure to now work there part-time. Much of the staff and faculty that I got to know as a student I can now get to know better as a fellow employee. Everyone in the ACM department is extremely helpful and willing to listen. I really want to work here full-time so I will be keeping an ear out for available positions down the road. Working for a University means that you are around like-minded people who want to learn, push themselves and help others.