University of Toronto Employee Review

View all University of Toronto reviews

work-life balance was excellent, opportunities for continuing education were amazing
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
I gained a ton of valuable experience working at the University of Toronto. I worked with all levels of management, faculty and colleagues and thoroughly appreciated the work environment. An excellent work-life balance was promoted in our office and I really appreciated that. There was excellent opportunities for continuing education support, which I really appreciate in a job. Very understanding office in regards to sick days, time off, etc.

Other University of Toronto Employee Reviews

It was volunteer job
WCSA Equity Director (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2018
This was volunteer job. I still work here. The community is a great one but you do a lot of work for free. Its not based on getting hired. It is a great experience overall though.
Large university with many opportunities
Learning Specialist, Faculty of Information (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2018
The University of Toronto Libraries offers many opportunities, but they are highly sought after, and therefore the job applications are extremely competitive.