University of Toronto Employee Review

View all University of Toronto reviews

work-life balance was excellent, opportunities for continuing education were amazing
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
I gained a ton of valuable experience working at the University of Toronto. I worked with all levels of management, faculty and colleagues and thoroughly appreciated the work environment. An excellent work-life balance was promoted in our office and I really appreciated that. There was excellent opportunities for continuing education support, which I really appreciate in a job. Very understanding office in regards to sick days, time off, etc.

Other University of Toronto Employee Reviews

Learning experience
Peer Mentor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 November 2018
Great experience, learned from experts. Good environment. Management culture differs in departments, but usually managers are supportive. Working with students was fulfilling.
Excellent Graduate Education
COURSE INSTRUCTOR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 November 2018
Overall the university provided me with extensive training that will serve me well in both academic and non-academic settings. This training included experience with qualitative and quantitative methodologies and modes of data analysis as well as a strong theoretical background.