University of Toronto Employee Review

View all University of Toronto reviews

work-life balance was excellent, opportunities for continuing education were amazing
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
I gained a ton of valuable experience working at the University of Toronto. I worked with all levels of management, faculty and colleagues and thoroughly appreciated the work environment. An excellent work-life balance was promoted in our office and I really appreciated that. There was excellent opportunities for continuing education support, which I really appreciate in a job. Very understanding office in regards to sick days, time off, etc.

Other University of Toronto Employee Reviews

Fast paced clinic, friendly staff
Health and Wellness Centre Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 August 2018
Interning was exciting because it gave me a chance to do a lot of work on my own. Staff are often busy, so it gave me a chance to learn and gain research experience on my own with little assistance from others.
fun place
Junior Procurement Officer (Student Placement) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 August 2018
It was a great place to work at. I truly enjoyed my position very much so. It has taught me allot about my career path and made it much easier for me to know what i like in a career.