University of Toronto Employee Review

View all University of Toronto reviews

Great place for researcher
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2013
The project I've been working on is exciting. Usually I design my own devices and experiments to solve problem. I also order all the stuffs I need for my project, including materials, equipments etc. I've learned lots of thing from my co-workers who are dedicated to their researches. They are smart and hard-working people. The hardest part of the job is how to apply my knowledge to real life problems. There are two things in my job I feel the most enjoyable: (1) concept design (2) device prototyping. I really enjoy bringing my idea into the real world. If my deice can be used by others, I will be very very proud of it.

Other University of Toronto Employee Reviews

Job not as advertised
Special Events Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga Valley, ON21 April 2018
The Assistant director is very unhelpful. The job advertised was not the job that I thought I was applying for. Lots of problems with old systems that do not interact with each other.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Travel
Great!
Meditation instructor and Mindfulness counsellor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 April 2018
I have enjoyed working in the mindful moments program at U of T very much. Both the students and staff have been a pleasure to teach! I have learned a good deal about structuring meditations and teaching mindfulness. This environment has also taught me to manage a diverse crowd while teaching.