University of Toronto Employee Review

View all University of Toronto reviews

I am Currently a Student enrolled in 5 courses a semester
Student (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 December 2017
This Semester, I am enrolled in Physical Geography, Ecosystems and Environmental Change, Qualitative Research Methods, Digital Mapping and Cartography, and Genetic Variation. My average day is from about 9-4 but i have to study and keep up with readings for about 2- 4 hours a night. During exam season, all I do is study all day in preperation for my exams.
Pros
Great Education
Cons
Expensive Tuition

Other University of Toronto Employee Reviews

Fast paced clinic, friendly staff
Health and Wellness Centre Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 August 2018
Interning was exciting because it gave me a chance to do a lot of work on my own. Staff are often busy, so it gave me a chance to learn and gain research experience on my own with little assistance from others.
fun place
Junior Procurement Officer (Student Placement) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 August 2018
It was a great place to work at. I truly enjoyed my position very much so. It has taught me allot about my career path and made it much easier for me to know what i like in a career.