University of Toronto Employee Review

View all University of Toronto reviews

Welcoming learning environment
Faculty (Former Employee) –  University of Toronto12 December 2017
Welcoming learning environment. Lots of opportunity to learn new things and interact with colleagues. Weekly lab seminars were informative and educational.

Other University of Toronto Employee Reviews

Excellent academic environment to grow professionally
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 May 2018
Working as a teaching assistant, I have been able to gain many resources to facilitate others learning Spanish as a second or third language. The method we follow produces third-year students who can hold a conversation and understand or write a more complex speech. Sometimes the workload is significant for everyone, but as everything is well suited for students and teachers, the learning process gets achieved.
Great Environment
Archivist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2018
After studying at UTSC for 6 years I can say that it has been an absolute pleasure to now work there part-time. Much of the staff and faculty that I got to know as a student I can now get to know better as a fellow employee. Everyone in the ACM department is extremely helpful and willing to listen. I really want to work here full-time so I will be keeping an ear out for available positions down the road. Working for a University means that you are around like-minded people who want to learn, push themselves and help others.