University of Saskatchewan

University of Saskatchewan Employee Reviews for Research Assistant

It was a great place to work. It was fulfilling and rewarding professionally and personally. I had a great boss who was flexible, understanding and a good mentor.
While some of the tasks seemed challenging at first, by conquering them I gained confidence in myself as a worker. I also had the opportunity to train new hires, which was an incredible learning experience in itself.
Pros
Confidence booster
Cons
Challenging tasks
The campus is very nice. The department of biology has a museum which is super cool! All most all departments have Tim Horton inside the building. Overall good place to work.
This is a wonderful place to work and go to school. I have learned several key lessons and concepts that will aid me in my life.
The University of Saskatchewan is a great resource for research locally and internationally. Work tasks are directed to advancing research projects. You often will be working alone or in small groups.
Working on challenging projects great team work and friendship with my Colleagues. Supportive supervisor with great advises learning critical skills such as time management, multi-tasking ability and focus on one problem at the time.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
office in basement without windows for 4 years
I love it here, its the best experience I have had as a student and as a worker. The staff are amazing and they really make you feel welcome. So many great experiences to have here.
Always looking forward in going to work. Enjoy the environment of helping the ones especially interested in succeeding.
I like my job because it challenging and to have the ability to come up with solution is great feel. Have fun with supervisors and co-workers.