University of Saskatchewan Employee Reviews for Wall StaffReview this company
Wall Staff1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 223 reviews
Job work-life balance
Wall Staff (Current Employee) - Physical Activity Centre - 20 February 2020
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Climbing as a sport is becoming more popular, and I am grateful for the opportunity to work and climb in the same gym. There is a great level of mutual trust between the manager and all of the employees, as only one employee is on shift at a time. Our entire team makes an effort to give patrons the safest and most enjoying climbing experience they can have.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more University of Saskatchewan reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Saskatchewan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 223 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare University of Saskatchewan with
Questions about University of Saskatchewan
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make University of Saskatchewan a better place to work?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at University of Saskatchewan?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at University of Saskatchewan?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at University of Saskatchewan?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at University of Saskatchewan?2 people answered
- What benefits does University of Saskatchewan offer?2 people answered
- What is the interview/background check process like?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by University of Saskatchewan?2 people answered
- What are the realistic odds of being short listed for a U of S administrative job (with degree-Speci…2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at University of Saskatchewan?One person answered