University of Saskatchewan
University of Saskatchewan Employee Review

Strict but honorable supervisor, nice people, beautiful environment

16 February 2018
It was the place that I used to spent most of the time in Saskatoon. With one of the most historical buildings, this university was all the start for my life in Canada. I've learnt a lot from my professors and met with many nice people. After I graduated, my supervisor offered me with an opportunity to be a teaching assistant. It was an honor to work with him and to teach the next students. The hardest part being a TA is build the confidence for myself so that I can teach well. My supervisor told me that never underestimated yourself, and I followed. I think I would benefit from the sentence for my whole life.
5.0Job security/advancement
20 August 2019
Same roleSame location
Teaching Assistant (TA) (Former Employee) - Saskatoon, SK
An overall good place to work. Has a good workplace culture, socializing is encouraged. Hours can be quite flexible. Communication between departments can be a bit strained.
6 February 2019
Same roleSame location
TEACHING ASSISTANT (TA) (Former Employee) - Saskatoon, SK
The job culture and work environment at the University of Saskatchewan is safe, comfortable, and flexible. As a TA, the professors I had worked with provided me with flex hours and the opportunity to take on responsibilities such as teaching tutorials and providing a direct assistance line for students. Overall was a great experience and I highly recommend students and graduates to work on campus.
29 January 2021
Same location
Research Assistant (Former Employee) - Saskatoon
It was a great place to work. It was fulfilling and rewarding professionally and personally. I had a great boss who was flexible, understanding and a good mentor.
  1. Strict but honorable supervisor, nice people, beautiful environment