University of Saskatchewan
University of Saskatchewan Employee Review

14 September 2012
Lead weekly seminars and discuss Native Issues as they pertain to Native peoples, while examing the contribution Aboriginals have made to thier own development and history. Examine how Aboriginal people situate themselves in both rural and urban settings.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
achieved a university level education
Cons
pay not enough to live on.
20 August 2019
Same roleSame location
Teaching Assistant (TA) (Former Employee) - Saskatoon, SK
An overall good place to work. Has a good workplace culture, socializing is encouraged. Hours can be quite flexible. Communication between departments can be a bit strained.
6 February 2019
Same roleSame location
TEACHING ASSISTANT (TA) (Former Employee) - Saskatoon, SK
The job culture and work environment at the University of Saskatchewan is safe, comfortable, and flexible. As a TA, the professors I had worked with provided me with flex hours and the opportunity to take on responsibilities such as teaching tutorials and providing a direct assistance line for students. Overall was a great experience and I highly recommend students and graduates to work on campus.
29 January 2021
Same location
Research Assistant (Former Employee) - Saskatoon
It was a great place to work. It was fulfilling and rewarding professionally and personally. I had a great boss who was flexible, understanding and a good mentor.
  1. expanded my knowledge base and allowed me to learn not only about my own culture but cultures from around the world