University of Saskatchewan
University of Saskatchewan Employee Review

Chanllenging place but with a lot of fun

22 February 2014
A great place for academic enhancement. Being an Teaching Assistant is a great way of practice public speaking skills and communicating with individuals. I love to work with my professors,classmates and students. The most enjoyable part of the job is as the expression of "learning by doing" that as a Teaching Assistant I need to answer all kinds of students emails. This enhanced my skills of independently study.
5.0Job security/advancement
20 August 2019
Same roleSame location
Teaching Assistant (TA) (Former Employee) - Saskatoon, SK
An overall good place to work. Has a good workplace culture, socializing is encouraged. Hours can be quite flexible. Communication between departments can be a bit strained.
6 February 2019
Same roleSame location
TEACHING ASSISTANT (TA) (Former Employee) - Saskatoon, SK
The job culture and work environment at the University of Saskatchewan is safe, comfortable, and flexible. As a TA, the professors I had worked with provided me with flex hours and the opportunity to take on responsibilities such as teaching tutorials and providing a direct assistance line for students. Overall was a great experience and I highly recommend students and graduates to work on campus.
29 January 2021
Same location
Research Assistant (Former Employee) - Saskatoon
It was a great place to work. It was fulfilling and rewarding professionally and personally. I had a great boss who was flexible, understanding and a good mentor.
  1. Chanllenging place but with a lot of fun