Effective communication. Create an inclusive and honest atmosphere.
Provide more competency based training to influencers and target those who abuse their status as manager. Establish a complaint system; monitor areas of turnover; reward good managers based not on their performance achievements but for what they do interpersonally; 360 reviews.
Grad students support could have been better, especially regarding the prof-student relationship. The profs are too secure that there is no motivation for them to improve their attitude.
- What is the work environment and culture like at University of Saskatchewan?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at University of Saskatchewan?3 people answered
- What benefits does University of Saskatchewan offer?2 people answered
- What is the interview/background check process like?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by University of Saskatchewan?2 people answered
- What are the realistic odds of being short listed for a U of S administrative job (with degree-Speci…2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at University of Saskatchewan?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at University of Saskatchewan?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at University of Saskatchewan? How many vacation days do you get pe…One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at University of Saskatchewan?One person answered