University of Regina

University of Regina Employee Reviews for Teaching Assistant

I worked as a teaching assistant for first year labs. It helps me in polishing my communication skills too. There was a huge diversity as I had some students from engineering as well. I tried to simplify my teaching methodology. Overall, I really enjoyed my duties.
Easy to learn from this job environment, creative work, have great facility, Excellent communication between between each of employee. We can easily understand whatever we need.
Pros
Good communication
Cons
short hours
great place to work, lots of opportunities once you get in. The environment is great and provides a work-life balance. Supervisors and bosses are good.
It was a great experience as I got an opportunity to fulfill my dream of teaching while pursuing my degree. Teaching helps to understand the point of view of the students and you get to learn new things from them.
Took Lab in university for Data Structure in C++ , ended up with good feedback review from student. University of regina , helps new master to boost their confident by enrolling and motivating them to be a part of teaching and learning
It has highest rate of International Students studying as compared to any other Canadian University. So you get chance to interact with people belonging to different cultures.
Great working environment and supportive team dynamics. Unfortunately limited career advancements due to available budget and difficulty receiving research grants. Otherwise, a very pleasant place to work and further develop career skills with great people.
Pros
Great team members
Cons
Limited budget for research opportunities
I find the professors and my coaches at the university of Regina to be very kind and supportive. I always have something to do and I never get bored. I grew as a person and I have learned a lot.
It's a friendly and productive environment. People are nice to talk to and are always there for help.
- coordinated with Teacher - Collected Assignments - prepared Assignments - collected the exam papers - marked the exam Papers - marked lab papers
Grading assignments and assisting with exams and labs helped me review my work and also develop thinking from the point of view of the examiner.
• Marking assignments • Assisting professor in designing curriculum • Guiding undergrad students and resolving issues regarding assignments There was no hardest part in the job as the job was pretty much enjoying and creative.
mark tests, quizs invigilation final exams. good place to study
It is one of the largest field in China. Under modern and effective management, oil production keeps on high level for more than 10 years.
Extremely flexible work balance with a full-time student schedule.
Pros
can work the hours i want to work.
Cons
lots of work in short time span. ex must correct papers by tomorrow.