University of Regina

University of Regina Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

For university of regina students, working on campus is a great option, comparatively high salary and a decent work environment makes this a great place for students to work
Busy in summer due to new academic session, otherwise, normal pace of work. Management could be better, need more training and exposure to understand the diversity of their workers from different cultural background. Good place to work, young minds to interact with, lively and fun environment, it's a university.
Great place to work, friendly staffs and co workers, I learnt on the job, customer service was the goal and making sure customers were satisfied with the servuce
Pros
flexyble for students
I learnt how to work with new materials and also learnt to work independently. It is a very productive and fun workplace. Working there also improved my ability to interact well with others.
Pros
Good working environment
their work ethnics are good and the supervisors are nice. They pay good money, there are long hours but the money is totally worth it. the management is understanding.
Pros
paid for coffee breaks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at University of Regina?