To contribute my quotas of a long working experience to my University.
Really a great place to work with diverse cultured people and you could find smiling people with helping hands all over the university.!!
What else needed!!! If the work place is filled with comforts and stress free environment, then it's the place for me to work with.!!!
Great people, wonderful atmosphere, great benefits.
The Staff and Students make the difference. The experience that I have obtained has been very beneficial. I would like to have a permanent position in the U of R someday.
Great environment to develop personal skills and find a career path.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make University of Regina a better place to work?2 people answered
- What is the company culture at University of Regina?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at University of Regina?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at University of Regina? What are the steps …One person answered
- Does University of Regina allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- How often do raises occur at University of Regina?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at University of Regina?One person answered